We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated, and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office as Senior Auditors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide audit services to local and international clients of various industries and sizes.
• Review small audit and accounts assignments for the attention of audit managers.
• Provide high-quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
• Cooperate with representatives of the client for audit planning purposes.
• Liaise with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
• Maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers, associates, and governmental authorities.
• Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
• Provide training, coaching, and support to more junior team members.
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
• Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA).
• 2-4 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
• Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Positive, mature, and professional attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bulgarian and English.
• Computer literacy.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
• ACCA Professional qualification, financially supported by the firm.
• Additional health insurance.
• Food vouchers.
• Other – telephone allowance, additional annual leave, etc.