Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria was acknowledged with 3 employer awards at Career Show Awards 2021:
• Best Employer in Banking – Gold
• Best Internal Communication Strategy – Gold
• Best Health and Wellness – Bronze
If you have:
- University Degree in Economics or other relevant major
- Experience in bank customer services (Advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English language (Must)
- Agility and quick responsiveness to changes
- Flexible approach in working with clients
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic personality
- Good knowledge of the legal frame and regulations in the banking area (Advantage)
And you would like to:
- Understand clients’ business needs providing tailored solutions, combined with the highest quality customer experience
- Learn in-depth a variety of Bank services for corporate and premium customers, including cash activity with national and foreign currencies
- Collaborate with different departments intensively
- Request and use customers’ feedback in order to optimize the process and services’ and achieve high customer satisfaction
- Participate in the account opening process and onboarding of corporate customers
- Communicate intensively with potential and existing corporate clients regarding their banking services
- Receive, verify and analyze different company documents
- Keep customer records updated in accordance with the relevant legislation
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sports card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.