We are looking for a PAYROLL SPECIALIST to join our team.
• Day-to-day payroll processing;
• Administration of contracts and personal files of employees;
• Preparation. maintenance and filing of all legal returns and declarations to government institutions;
• Preparation of payroll summary reports and payment orders;
• Research and address clients` inquiries regarding payroll matters;
• Participation in trainings and maintaining excellent knowledge of changes in Bulgarian legislation on labor law and social security regulations;
• Processing of staff monthly salaries – calculation and payment of monthly benefits, bonuses, social additions, deductions, payroll sheets and other related processes;
• Participate in and manage the collection, verification, processing, filing and monitoring of monthly payroll information.
• Supports HR departments of Clients in a professional manner and keeps good business relationship with Client representatives;
• Researches and resolves payroll issues including assignment from other departments of the Company;
• Additional responsibilities will include participation in engagements related to business advisory services, risk management, internal control and internal audit.
• Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian labor and tax legislation;
• University degree in Accounting (education in economic technical school is an advantage);
• Good analytical, organizational and communication skills;
• Attention to detail and strict compliance with deadlines;
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Experience with Payroll software (Omeks,Aladin,Hermes);
• Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The company offers:
• Corporate culture based on creativity, team spirit and revolutionary ideas
• Work and learn in a team of highly skilled professionals
• Good remuneration package
• Home office
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
INSO has License № 3052 valid from 23.07.2020