Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services.
The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.In Bulgaria, Adecco focuses on providing consulting recruitment services, outsourcing and temporary workforce solutions. The job opportunities you can find with Adecco are in the fields of technology, finance, pharmacy, tourism, and many others.
On behalf of our trusted client, we are currently looking for an experienced
General Ledger Accountant with English, Italian or Spanish
Under the supervision of the Associate Manager General Ledger Distribution, the Accountant General Ledger Distribution will have the direct responsibility of several entities. The Accountant General Ledger Distribution guarantees the production and reliability of the reporting, statutory and fiscal financial statements of the company’s subsidiaries.
• Accounting Degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function (General Ledger Accounting)
• Strong accounting knowledge
• Comfortable with IT environment (Excel expertise a must)
• Experience with Accounting systems for Reporting would be appreciated
• Hyperion (Consolidation) a plus
• Good English language skills and very good spoken or written Italian or Spanish
• Ability to prioritize effectively and learn quickly, very good problem-solving abilities, able to work under pressure and to handle multiple requests simultaneously
• Teamwork spirit
• Good communication skills
• Respect deadlines
• Capacity for adaptation, flexibility to adapt to the constant changes in the accounting & tax department
• Professional confidentiality
Our client offers:
• Full-time permanent employment contract;
• Attractive remuneration package;
• Standard working hours /Monday – Friday/;
• Pleasant working atmosphere and team of professionals;
If you meet all the requirements and are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014