Trenkwalder is a leader in the HR field with more than 300 offices in 17 European countries and more than 12 years of experience in the Bulgarian market. Regarding the expansion of the company’s business of our client we are looking for an Accountant
* Local accounting – maintaining accounting records according to Bulgarian legislation.
* Preparing, arranging, storage and control of accounting documentation flow.
* Entering financial data into accounting system: booking of invoices, follow up on cost/reconciliation accounts , communication with other departments.
* Transactions with debtors and creditors.
* Experience in preparing, reviewing and submitting of local and preparing regular and ad-hock reports.
* Ensures administrative operations in accordance with the defined concepts and corporate procedures.
* University degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
* Successful work experience of preferably within international environment, at least 4 years accounting experience.
* Deep knowledge of local accounting standards, tax laws and their application;
* Professional experience with booking of purchase invoices, sales invoices, additional accounting documents and bank movements, preparation of ad-hoc reports for management;
* A pro-active thinker who can identify and maximize new opportunities.
* Self-driven, well-organized and adaptive;
* Very good level of English
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Previous experience in accounting services provider company will be an advantage;
* Experience with accounting software SAP/ERP will be considered as an advantage.
The company offers:
* Perspective and stable work in a constantly developing organization;
* Challenging key position in professional environment;
* Competitive remuneration package with the possibility of development;
If you want to apply for this job please send us your updated CV in English.
We guarantee complete confidentiality.
Trenkwalder works with open-ended recruitment license N 2711