We believe that a better working environment contributes to a better life. So our expert consultants take time to match your skills and personality to the right company, ensuring the best fit for you.Today we are giving you a chance to build your career in an international environment!
The Accountant will be responsible for general ledger transactions and preparation of all required financial reports.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Provide general ledger & accounting support to a grouping of entities for day to day accounting
- Calculate and prepare fiscal month-end accruals, including preparation of corresponding manual journals
- Assists with monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Preparation of monthly accounts receivable invoices for customers
- Provide reporting package to customers
- Submit electronic billing through customer portals
- Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results to a high standard
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional experience in Accounting/ Finance area at least 1 year
- Advances knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP)
- CPA/Chartered Accountancy or equivalent Finance professional qualification
- Experienced user of MS applications and ERP system
- Excellent English skills – both written and spoken
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
If you meet the above requirements and this position sounds interesting to you, please, send your CV in English to our team today.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1204/ 12.01.2010 valid until 12.01.2015