Manpower Inc. is a world leader
in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions
to customers through 4,400 offices in 80 countries. Manpower also provides a
range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services worldwide.
We are currently looking for one of our clients
– production company, a highly motivated candidate for the position of:
- Collect, manual enter, and process daily data. Follows that payroll
administration, benefits, bonuses, contract updates and employee records
are maintained accurately in the payroll software;
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues;
- Assure consistent internal communication in a way which enables the
employees to increase knowledge and understanding of company mission,
vision and values and support the increase of the corporate “sense of
belonging” and organize meetings/informs employee representatives
- Supports internal HR processes (annual appraisal, compensation&
benefits and performance management) according to Group policies and
- Analyses training needs in conjunction with functional/departmental
managers and elaborates training plans.
- University degree;
- Previous working experience is advantage;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of all main HR practices;
- Good knowledge of country labour legal requirements.
We are responsible to offer:
- Salary, respecting to the professional skills of the candidate;
- Additional social remuneration due to company politics;
- Professional realization in the company with the strong corporate
- New career in the production company with the brand “Employer of the
- If you match the criteria and you feel you can face the challenge,
please send us your CV. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Only short – listed candidates will be
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016
for providing human resources services.