Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management services and solutions to customers through around 4000 offices in more than 80 countries. Manpower also provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services worldwide.
We are currently looking for a motivated candidate to join one of our partners – major international manufacturer which is searching for a:
Accounts Receivable Specialist (with English)
- Organization and control over the company’s work processes in the field of Accounts Receivable;
- Monitoring of the clients receivables and payments in the ERP system – monitoring of their timely and correct posting in the corresponding accounts;
- Updating receivables by totaling unpaid invoices;
- Accountable for managing the processes of collecting overdue payables, the processes of making on time payments and reminding procedures when payments are delayed;
- Analysis of clients’ payments and communication with contracting parties to ensure timely payments as well as identifying challenged payables;
- University background in Finance, Accounting, Economy or relevant experience in the field;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Proficient with MS Office and Outlook;
- Experience with SAP system would be considered as an advantage;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
Here is a great opportunity for professional and personal growth for one of our partners - global international company based in their new office in Plovdiv.
Do not hesitate to send your CV in English if you see yourself here. The company offers an opportunity to apply your professional skills and knowledge and acquire new competencies in a growing company which observes high quality standards.
Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033/20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.