OCEANFENDERS EOOD is being regarded as the most innovative brand in the fenders market since 1985. We are looking for qualified and talented people, which are full of energy and have innovative ideas, and willingness for development in their career.
The company is based in Pernik.
For our accounting team we open a new position:ACCOUNTANT Job Description:
• Receives and processes all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
• Accounting entries in ERP-SAP.
• Responsible for complying with financial and accounting procedures, in accordance with current legislation.
• Responsible for following bank statement and keeps system updated.
• Follows balances of customers and vendors.
• Participate in the preparation of current and annual financial reports.
• Oversees all aspects of general office coordination. Involves in general projects.Requirements:
• University education and degree in Accounting..
• Excellent knowledge in English language is necessary.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Excel.
• Multitasking profile with great organizational skills, flexibility and analytical thinking.Our Company Offers:
• Competitive payment in accordance with your knowledge and skills.
• Training according the standards and requirements of the work.
• Professional attitude, job in an organization which is a global leader in the industrial market.
If you see yourself like an organized person, which can handle with the assignment tasks and responsibilities, we will be glad to connect with us!
All documents will be considered in strict confidence in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.