Shubraka is an accounting firm that serves clients in UK. We are currently looking for a junior accountant. We offer flexible work hours, 100% work from home and remuneration that is clearly linked to the amount of work you do.
We are a young company with good opportunities for career growth for the right people.
Junior Accountant tasks
- liaise with your allocated clients on the phone and email
- prepare tax returns for UK self-employed persons
- Entering invoices, reconciling bank accounts
- MI reporting
- UK VAT returns
- Passing manual journals when required
- Preparing draft company annual accounts and corporation tax returns
If you are highly motivated, able to work independently, genuinely care about doing the best for your clients and are team player we want to hear from you. We don't care if you are a student, mother looking after the kids or already have one job and are looking to top up your income.
The only skills you must have are:
- Excellent English
- Attention to detail, consistency and ability to adhere to the existing system of controls and improve them where deficiencies are identified.
Having relevant accounting experience or education will help you but is not mandatory.
Please submit a motivational letter and CV in English if you are interested.