Manager Home Delivery
SAMEX operates KFC restaurants in Bulgaria since 1994. We are the first Quick Services Operator of an international brand in Bulgaria.
The main contribution to our achievements is our team of smiling and enthusiastic employees who daily provide our customers with delicious and quality food served with a smile. The people on our team are responsible to the chain's customers, and we are responsible to our people.
We are looking for Home Delivery Manager to become part of our Ops Team.
This is a role for aspiring leaders who is looking forward to build and develop the business to a different level. Reporting directly to the Ops Leader, this role manages the future development and expansion of KFC stores nationwide.
Objectives of this role:
- Manage Budgets – set targets and achieving breakthrough results via different opearations techiniques.
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty by delivering KFC product in a timely, cordial manner
- Ensure orders are delivered accurately and in good condition and in line with our SOS / speed of service – 30 min for delivery)
- Communicate any issues or delays and resolve problems efficiently
- Represent the company with excellence and treating customers with respect
What will be your main scope of responsibilities:
- Manage own delivery (100 + drivers) , delivery locations and aggregators (GLOVO and Takeaway) being a contact person
- Sets and agrees goals for the level of sales and expenses in a monthly and annual plan for the unit. Uses appropriate business control methods in order to achieve them.
- Works to protect the assets of the company in view of the requirements of the company regulations.
- Achieves and maintains optimal hygiene standards and ensures compliance with all legal requirements regarding hygiene and safe working conditions.
- Plans and requests funds necessary for the effective implementation of the functions, controls their expenditure.
- Participates in monthly Management Councils, participates in meetings of restaurants and units of the chain, providing an activity report
What are the required skills and qualifications for the role:
- Work Experience in the field of deliveries / logistics – minimum 5 years, 3 of which on management role
- A self-driven and target achieving individual
- Very good knowledge of English is a must
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal communication and conflict resolution
- Understanding of market and catchment areas
- Mindset for organization and attention to details
What do we offer in return:
- Excellent working
- Attractive starting salary
- Access to global industry know-how
- Possibilities for learning and professional development
- Work in a dynamically growing company, operating several global brands
- Long term career
In case you are interested in the position please apply with your resume and motivational letter.
Samex EOOD will appreciate your interest and will treat your application in strict confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.