· Prepare and/or plate Tempura, Maki Rolls, Nigiri and Sashimi, according to orders/Tickets.
· Manage tickets according to time and coordinate a 3-7 people team.
· Order fish, vegetables, dry goods and others that might be necessary.
· Keep all stations clean at all the time, helping others when needed.
· Research about new products, techniques related to the Japanese Culinary.
· Control all the chefs/trainees in the kitchen when the Head Chef or Assistant are not present.
· Always control the quality of all goods that are being used/served in the kitchen.
· Measure temperatures, pH, among others and keep the HACCP manual up to date.
· Cut and prepare all fish and vegetables for the sashimi station.
· Receive supplier’s goods according to the chain system.
· Control all the stations checking if there are any items missing for the day.
· Always try to go above and beyond, exceeding customers and co-workers expectations.
What we Offer:
· Great working environment in the best quality Sushi Chain in Norway
· Salary between 34.000 and 42.000 NOK brutto.
· Help relocating and establishing in Norway
· Great possibilities of growth inside the chain
· Possibility of ownership after few years in our boards, for the right applicants.
We put a big focus on all our staff and we thrive to grow our people, in a safe and fun working environment. For us, possibilities of evolution inside the chain are crucial, and we wish to hire people that have high ambitions to grow and be something more than being a Sushi Chef, providing the best experience to our guests as possible.