Action Recruitment - Ireland's longest established hospitality recruitment agency since 1974, is currently accepting applications for a hospitality Job Fair. We're interviewing on their behalf at the Intercontinental Hotel in Sofia center on Wednesday 18th August.
Ideal candidates for this role should have at least 6 months experience working as chefs in a hotel or a busy restaurant. Some of the additional characteristics we look for include good communication skills, being able to work as part of a team and motivation.
If you have experience in the kitchen, are familiar with HACCP, have the ambition and the desire to continue your career in some of the finest hotels in Ireland, get in touch with us.
Some of the advantages of working for our clients include:
- Positive and stimulating work environment with plenty of career development opportunities
- Working with the latest technology and a well-coordinated team
- Excellent salary and privileges
- 20 days paid annual leave
- You will pay for your own plane ticket and after 12 weeks employment the client will refund you the cost of your plane ticket
- Temporary accommodation for the first 2 weeks
- Some but not all of the hotels can offer live in accommodation
- Meals on duty
Average yearly gross salary ranges from
• Commis Chef - €24,000 to €28,000 (cca 1750 net after tax)
• Chef de Partie - €28,000 to €32,000
(cca 2000 net after tax)
• Sous Chef - €40,000 to €65,000
(cca 2950 net after tax)
How the process works:
On August 18th we will be hosting a hospitality job fair in Sofia and our team members will fly in from Dublin, Ireland to meet the candidates in person and present them with current job opportunities. Apply today to register to attend the fair and we can give you an exact time slot for someone to meet you on the 18th of August. Alternatively, you can call into us on the day with your CV. We will be located at Intercontinental Hotel, pl. "Narodno sabranie" 4, Sofia.
18th August from 8am until 7pm
Please submit your CV and we will be in touch.