Action Recruitment - Ireland's longest established hospitality recruitment agency since 1974, is currently accepting applications for a hospitality Job Fair. We're interviewing on their behalf at the Intercontinental Hotel in Sofia center on Wednesday 18th August.
F&B attendants / waiters / bar tenders
Ideal candidates should possess good customer service and communication skills. We're looking for passionate waiters and bartenders who have prior experience working in luxury restaurants, hotels and cocktail bars with excellent knowledge of food and beverage. A good command of English is necessary for this role.
Some of the advantages of working for our clients include:
- Positive and stimulating work environment with plenty of career development opportunities
- Working with the latest technology and a well-coordinated team
- Excellent salary and privileges
- 20 days paid annual leave
- You will pay for your own plane ticket and after 12 weeks successful employment the client will refund you the cost of your plane ticket
- Temporary accommodation for the first 2 weeks
- Some but not all of the hotels can offer live in accommodation
- Meals on duty
Average annual gross salary for this role is 22 000 euros or more + tips (1630 euros net after tax cca)
Supervisory roles are also available.
How the process works:
On August 18th we will be hosting a hospitality job fair in Sofia and our team members will fly in from Dublin, Ireland to meet the candidates in person and present them with current job opportunities. Apply today to register to attend the fair and we can give you an exact time slot for someone to meet you on the 18th of August. Alternatively, you can call into us on the day with your CV. We will be located at Intercontinental Hotel, pl. "Narodno sabranie" 4, Sofia.
18th August from 8am until 7pm
Please submit your CV and we will be in touch.