Top Skills Recruitment is an agency, providing a full range of services in the sphere of HR. We assist Bulgarian and international companies in attracting the most suitable and skillful people for them.
Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
For an e-commerce brand, with a focus on fresh design, quality and sustainable furniture, we are looking for an experienced e-mail marketeer & social media marketeer with experience in creating e-mails, customer journeys, social media posts.
E-mail marketing responsibilities:
• Create and execute retention & email marketing campaigns that fit within the monthly sales targets: developing and sending email, creating reports.
• Optimize customer journey emails
• Database management to improve customer segmentation & personalization.
• Create automated different engaging campaigns, such as: cross/up sell, abandoned cart/browse, welcome journey, order related email, reactivation, etc.
• Setup new email automation flows based on data to become more relevant for our customers.
• Constantly A/B test content and new functionalities to drive measurable improvements.
• Monitor and analyse email performance and take initiatives to improve performance of non performing products
• Optimize the customer journey via e-mail
• Convert soft conversions / leads to customers via email
• Get the most out of the customer data platform
• Create monthly reports
• Create & optimize ab cart emails
• Create & optimize upsell funnel
• Create & optimize profile enrichment
• Monthly report on progress
• Work alongside the marketing team to improve the customer journey on different touchpoints
• Planning of the seasonal launch emails, together with Digital Marketing to ensure emails are supporting customer brand experience.
• Drive and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights for management reports
Social Media responsibilities:
• Work with the line managers to execute the social strategy across Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Youtube & Pinterest.
• Manage briefing and feedback rounds for organic social with the design team, ensuring each piece of content is fit for purpose and channel.
• Ensure social copy is in line with brand DNA, proofread and legally correct.
• Schedule and post all content across social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Titkok, Youtube & Pinterest.
• Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation, and loyalty.
• Report monthly on content performance and presenting social insights/best practices to various stakeholders whilst highlighting key industry insight and platform advancements.
• Willing to validate your content and strategic recommendations with audience and social listening data, and able to present justifications to stakeholders with confidence.
• Own the social media calendar, ensuring it is up to date aligning with the upcoming campaigns and online drivers, communicating all updates and changes to team members.
• Create campaigns that resonate and connect deeply with the target audience to attract new customers, drive sales, and build brand engagement.
• Conduct social media audits across each channel quarterly. Present the findings and learnings to the main stakeholders and suggest optimisation across channels.
• Experience with email marketing software like (Mailchimp, Copernica, Active campaign etc.)
• 2+ Years in an email marketing role, preferably e-commerce
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Excellent command of English
• Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping, wireframing)
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, typography and imagery)
• Can build e-mails from scratch
• Time management and multitasking abilities
• Creativity skills and problem-solving attitude
Our client offers:
• Personal development and courses
• New laptop
• 25 days annual paid leave
• Free lunch
• Trips to office in Amsterdam
• Fun & growing environment
• Big discounts on all furniture
• Work from home
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
Keywords: Marketing/ E-mail marketing/ Social Media/ e-commerce
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: 432025 / 23.10.2017