THE ROLE: JUNIOR WEB PUBLISHER (MATERNITY COVER)
We are looking for a Junior Web Publisher to join our Web Services team based in our Bulgaria office on a maternity cover contract.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
You will be responsible for managing and publishing digital web content within the Stars Group’s internal content management system.
WHY WE NEED YOU
You will review day-to-day edits and updates of web content across company websites. Managing digital content and asset features in multiple languages.
You will troubleshoot and debug common issues and errors that arise within the web estate. Collaborating with our experienced Web Publishing team on more in depth content projects. Working closely with our internal departments Content, Localization, Studio, SEO, and Execution.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- A strong team player with a positive, can-do attitude and strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working in a high-volume environment, often requiring multitasking.
- Experience working with Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.