PayCompliance is a compliance consulting firm for the payment industry. We are operating out of Sofia, Hong Kong, London, and Lviv and are helping independent payment services providers (PSPs) in the Far East, Europe and South America to comply with regulatory and AML/KYC requirements. PayCompliance started in 2014 and has an exciting growth potential ahead. You can be part of this journey.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager with experience in B2B marketing to join our international team. You will be in charge of the recently established marketing department - from organising the external and internal specialists to suggesting creative strategies for positioning our brands. The core objectives of this job will be to deliver an increased number of sales leads for the different service lines and manage the people involved in the process. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take full ownership of the marketing function.
The Marketing Project Manager will have the following key responsibilities:
- Managing small and large scale marketing projects involving internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign
- Organising the work of internal team and the external contractors and ensuring quality and deadlines
- Creating and managing content calendar
- Managing the B2B marketing initiatives from conception to delivery, including marketing campaigns, delivering inspiring content for websites and emails, delivering against the overall marketing strategy and ensuring adherence to the brand strategy
- Guiding the marketing team in delivering all creative marketing assets, from initial ideas and concept creation, to delivery across all brand marketing touch points
- You are an experienced marketing professional happy to take on new challenges and learn on the go
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a B2B marketing role, delivering multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns, ideally targeting clients in the Financial Services sector
- A master in online marketing including social media, video marketing and email campaigns
- A capable professional, able to take a lead in researching current methodologies and best practices that result in maximising marketing initiatives
- Very good English skills are a must
- Knowledge and/or experience in copywriting and SEO is an advantage.
- Professional development in a multicultural global team
- Long-term commitment
- Stimulating work and diverse projects
- Possibility for home-office work
Only applications in English will be considered.