We are a 15 year-old, international, online classified ads firm, present in 25 countries. We are looking to incorporate a Visual Content Manager into our new office in Sofia.
This person must have a strong interest in graphic design and a certifiable knowledge of basic photography and video editing software. Being organized and attentive to detail is a must, as well as excellent communication skills in English to collaborate remotely with differents multicultural teams.
The main task will be the QA control and processing of all the images contained in our different websites. After incorporation has been completed, this person will be responsible for recruiting the first 3 people of their immediate team. We expect from 3 to 6 people under their responsibility this year.
• Manage and lead the team responsible for the visual content quality.
• Screen and review image and video content.
• Research, prevent and solve challenges related to accounts.
We are looking for:
• A strong audiovisual criteria that helps the company increase the quality of our visual content.
• Used to working with images and video editing digital tools and similar software (Adobe Lightroom Suite or superior).
• Specific formation and certification related to graphic design or image editing and video treatment will be highly valued. A portfolio with previous works will be favourable.
• Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English. A B2 English Cambridge Qualification or equivalent is a required.
• Affinity with online media and social networks.
• Strengths in accuracy, efficiency and empathy.
• Goal-oriented work approach and flexibility.
• Working independently and responsibly as part of a dynamic and multicultural team.