Do you want to be part of the leading events for top talent in Bulgaria? Want to set the trends and work with the biggest local and global brands?
We work the way we live: enjoying every minute of the ride and giving 100% in everything we do. We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from multiple remote locations – Barcelona, London, Sofia.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be in charge of:
- Creating a marketing strategy and supervising its execution & progress for all of our projects
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess them against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Content & Social media marketing
- Communication with customers, partners and sponsors
- Press-releases and media relations
- Email marketing
- Performance Marketing / PPC
To be successful in this role, you shall have:
- Fluent (near native) English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn different tools and platforms
- Strongly goal-oriented person
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, event management or similar position
- A good understanding of marketing metrics and KPIs
- Experience in Content & Social media marketing
- Experience in working with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google ads, Hubspot and alike
- Excellent salary – based on results
- No office – work from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility– We are liberal but extremely results-oriented
- Team-buildings and retreats – we love to travel and have fun together as a team (we are taking a small break from traveling right now)
Send us your application in the form of a press release and email newsletter before Sunday, 28 March!
The approved candidates will be hired by Weemss Ltd. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.