Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
For one of our clients - operating in the field of financial services and formed a team of the best professionals from the Forex and the Cryptocurrency industry, we are looking to hire Social Media Specialist !
• Responsible for the company brand awareness execution cross social network;
• Hands on accountability – setting up online performance campaigns cross the social network arena, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram - Including uploading ads, targeting groups, adjusting bids and implementing tracking links;
• Responsible for optimization, including ensuring that the campaigns reach ROI goals;
• Re-targeting new groups, pausing inefficient or expensive campaigns and constantly reallocating the funds to the highest performing target groups on the mobile channels WhatsApp, Telegram, other;
• Responsible for initiate and develop social campaigns ideas;
• Responsible for conducting ongoing A/B testing;
• Identify new opportunities and search new target groups in order to hit targets by using different research tools either internal within the social networks or external from third party providers;
• Work closely with the designers and sales team to promote new promotions and ideas.
• Fluent in English is a must;
• At least 1-2 years of experience working with the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube advertising platforms;
• Experience in managing pages and groups.
• Previous experience in a digital agency or in-house online marketing team;
• E-commerce experience is a bonus;
• Strong analytical, excel and quantitative skills;
• Results orientated individual with focus on delivery, agility and control;
• Deep understanding of BI, capability of analyzing large data sets;
• Strong understanding of digital advertising practices;
• Excellent analytical skills and social networks savvy;
• Strategic thinker with excellent communication skills;
• Ability to see trends and patterns in data and relate changes to performance.
What the company offers:
• Attractive base salary;
• Full time position – 5 days a week;
• Social benefits – Multisport card;
• Birthday Gifts;
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings;
• Special educational program for the first month;
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office;
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits;
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company;
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020