Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we're seeking a highly-organized and experienced individual for the position Team Manager with Czech, Slovak, Russian or Ukrainian and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create strategies for service level and commercial development;
* Set clear team goals and engage all members to achieve them;
* Delegate tasks and set deadlines for the team;
* Oversee day-to-day operation;
* Conduct analysis of the team’s performance and report to senior level management;
* Create an inspiring environment with open communication culture;
* Complete paperwork and monitor the quantitative and qualitative achievements.
* Fluency in Czech, Slovak, Russian or Ukrainian and English;
* Previous experience on a similar position;
* Excellent communication and people management skills;
* Good command of MS Office and solid analytical skills.
Our Client Offers:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Very attractive salary and additional bonuses;
* Flexible schedule, day and night shifts;
* Friendly working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate,
do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English
(Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_TM_CSRUE).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).