This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of rapidly growing digital performance marketing agency that focuses on lead gen, ecomm and pretty much any type of direct or affiliate type of offer.
To help drive the company’s growth and ambition, we are looking to recruit a driven, enthusiastic and highly-ambitious Native Ads & Facebook Campaign Manager.
Do you hate corporations? Do you feel sick when you hear the term "branding strategy"? Do you hate it when marketing budgets are being spent without clear ROI & Performance goals just for the sake of branding? Do you love numbers & being able to track and measure everything? You wouldn't be scared spending 5 digit budgets a day in order to generate 500+ leads for a single product? If the answer to most of these is yes you might be the right person to join our team!
As our Native Ads & Facebook Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for paid digital media strategy and execution across all relevant digital platforms, mainly focusing on the following Native Ads Platforms - Taboola, Outbrain, RevContent, MGID, Yahoo Gemini/Oath + the platform that everyone loves for its performance (but secretly hates for its policies) Facebook Ads. You will have an expert understanding of digital analytics, as well as creative best practices and content nuances by platform, in order to help drive strategy and measure success. You will also have a deep knowledge of current and emerging digital technology and advertising platforms and demonstrated experience building and leading multiple digital media campaigns simultaneously.
Put simply you will create, manage, optimize & crush marketing campaigns in order to profitably run lead gen, ecom or any type of affiliate offer.
Ready to learn more?
Let’s get right to it.
Who we are:
- A marketing agency that focuses on promoting affiliate type of offers (if a conversion event is trackable we're interested in the offer).
- We've been doing this for 3 years on Paid Search Platforms (Google & Bing).
- Since recently we started to crush it on Native + Facebook as well.
- We got the budgets to run high volume campaigns.
- But do you have the skills?
Who we need you to be:
- An absolute Native Ads Rockstar with at least 1+ year experience of creating, managing and scaling profitably big budget Native Campaigns.
- Like seriously that'd be a great start!
- If you've ran native we're 99% certain you've run some type of Facebook campaigns as well so we won't even mention it - consider it by default.
- You need to be knowing the ins and outs ouf Taboola & Outbrain (they get most of our love... *cough* budgets). If you can run MGID & RevContent profitable then there will be more "love" for them too.
- You you're up to date with all the mumbo jumbo Facebook introduces that makes advertisers life harder but tries to improve their image after all the scandals (like Cambridge Analytica).
- You need to be familiar with the affiliate marketing industry. If you've been an affiliate in a past life (or on the side) you can tick this one.
- Having experience with trackers (e.g. Bemob, Voluum, Thrive, FunnelFlux, Binom).
- Having experience with landing page builders (e.g. Unbounce, ClickFunnels, Leadpages).
- You must not be afraid to test new ideas, find winners and pull out losers.
- You Will Outrage Us With Your 1 Simple Trick To Write Amazing Clickbaity Headlines (And It's Not What We've Been Thinking)
- You know how to gain "inspiration" from news articles, blog posts & advertorials and adapt them in order to promote the offer or product you've been tasked with succesfully.
- You must be ok with constant change - we move quickly & test often. Nothing is permanent - neither the offers nor their perforance.
- Excel shouldn't scare you!
- Do we sound picky? We know - it's because we only want the best!
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary (duuh...) with regular bonuses.
- An awesome work place that is part of a coworking.
- Invsetment in your skills, knowledge & development. Everyone spends 1 hour a day to learn new things about our industry. All of this is shared in a session each week. We want you to be sharp and on top of trends!
- A Multisport card - healthy body, healthy mind!
- An exciting future as we want to grow and crush it even more in 2019!
We’re not going to lie. This will be a demanding job with an extreme attention to performance. You should be a self starter who is able to handle multiple priorities and demand from you to achieve certain KPIs. We’re not unreasonable - we’re going to have fun and we’ll be in the trenches with you too.