Lenno is not like the other fintechs. We are different. We are backed by amazing investors. We are profitable, which means we are here to stay. We make funding available when banks can’t. And the banks don’t like us. But people do. We also create new financial products. Like financing for traders. And feel good when others copy us. We entered the insurance market. Much more coming in 2020.
Working at Lenno is different. We are not a bank. But move faster. And are definitely smarter. We are international. And want to be global. We do a lot of things. But we don’t do waiting. We want the best. Or nothing. Tell us how you can help.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a PR & Community Manager to increase awareness and create a positive corporate image in Europe by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Study the organization's objectives and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services;
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies;
- Edit, update and create promotional material and publications;
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising;
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties;
- Collaborate with internal departments and maintain constant communication with the Board;
- Track media coverage and follow industry and social trends, prepare and submit PR reports;
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience as a PR officer or similar role;
- Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field;
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results-driven personality;
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work and think under own initiative.
We hate conflicts of interest. We don’t offer stupid perks. We have long-term goals, so we offer long-term focused remuneration to everyone at Lenno. Deferred cash, stock options, and equity, among others. Or did you prefer that gym card instead?