Working closely with the Bulgarian Country Manager, the Social Media and Influencer Marketing Representative will actively participate in the execution of social media strategies and coordination of influencer activities. The successful applicant will have an interest in social media trends, as well as the ability to exercise strong knowledge of the country specific social media landscape and influencer marketing. The Social Media and Influencer Marketing Representative must be an organised and proactive individual with excellent communication skills, possessing the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support the processing of influencer content across our marketing channels;
- Help in the coordination and reporting of all influencer activities;
- Be a driving force in providing strategic direction for influencer content on Myprotein channels;
- Help influencer ascend through each of our program tiers;
- Source and create content to be used across social media channels to support platform growth and engagement;
- Researching new trends and areas of innovation, identifying new opportunities to help grow Myprotein Bulgaria brand awareness and reach.
- Research, outreach, recruit and seek partnership opportunities with external contributors and publishers to build upon our existing influencer community;
- Execute social media strategy across our local social media channels, which include, but are not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube;
- Actively participate in identifying new opportunities to grow the company's community and the social media channels.
- Respond and engage with any mentions and comments over our local social media platforms.
- Past experience in a social media/content role (Preferred, but not essential);
- Degree in Media and communications, Marketing, or similar (Preferred, but not essential);
- Impeccable Bulgarian Language Skills;
- Working-proficiency English skills (the equivalent of B2-C1);
- A genuine interest in health, wellbeing, fitness, and an ambition to be at the forefront of this exciting area of digital marketing;
- An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation, and driving commercial value for brands;
- Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.;
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and organisational skills;
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Competitive pay;
- Flexible schedule (part-time role);
- An incredible opportunity for career development, with exclusive training sessions by the best in the industry;
- Be part of a fast-paced working environment and have the chance to contribute to the tremendous success of an international company.