Plus500 is a successful global software company which offers a leading CFD trading platform. The company is public listed at the London Stock Exchange since 2013. The Group enables retail customers to trade CFDs in more than 50 countries and in more than 2,100 different underlying global financial instruments comprising equities, ETFs, foreign exchange, indices, options and commodities.
IT technical support`s role will be responsible for planning and establishment of IT prescriptions, procedures and standards in the Company. Candidates will need to possess knowledge of IT systems and tools, have excellent communication and organizational skills, managing details, deliveries and expectations.
● Controls the allocation of the available IT resources and ensures their efficient use.
● Installs, configures and upgrades PC software and operating systems.
● Ensures security of data, network access and backup systems.
● Advises employees on the software and hardware issues and usage and provides technical support.
● Assigns monitors, delegates and manages the work of its subordinates.
● Maintains database with available and delivered technical equipment, access cards and other inventory.
● Controls the process of the established ticket system for IT services in the Company.
● Maintains an excellent level of confidentiality regarding personal data of the employees.
● Knows networking protocol: DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN, AD and VLANs.
● Communicates with frequent correspondents outside the organization, such as vendors and suppliers.
● Provides full IT service to the employees of the Company, responds to inquiries, assists with technical problems, provides equipment, trains end-users how to setup and use new technologies.
● Response to all end-user incidents and request tickets through an IT service management tool.
● Document and streamline existing processes.
● Identifies areas for improvement and recommendations.
● 1-2 years of experience working in IT operations, 1+ years of experience in support and troubleshooting Windows & Mac OS platform, computer hardware, applications, networking, software licensing, backups, printers, phones, cell phones and peripherals
● Education – Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
● Proficient level of English
● Microsoft certifications would be an advantage (MCITP / MCSE).
● Excellent Customer Service Skills
● Ability to work under pressure
● Time management skills and ability to prioritize
● Precision, resilience, analytical thinking
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Great opportunity for professional and personal development within a fast growing company;
• Extensive training programs;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Excellent working conditions;
• Cooperative team environment;