For one of our clients - one of the world’s leading companies in the area of climate control and thermal management for the automotive industry, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for the development of electromechanical components, parts control panels for automobile air conditioning systems. If your strengths are in defining clear tangible goals and achieving efficiently results as fast as possible, then you will be the perfect fit for the position.
· Central contact person of mechanical development in a project – internal & external;
· Responsible for development for the subsystem mechanics & optics and the interface to the EE, verification of the design in regards to manufacturability and function;
· Ensure the fulfilment of the negotiated project timing, provides, tracks and administrates Level-2 timing of mechanical development in the project;
· Achievement of design influenced product cost targets, identification, development and realization of cost efficiency items;
· CM evaluation and realization of changes;
· Give the technical definition of samples (optic / mechanic) – matching in project team;
· Support of sample engineer if required;
· Execute all required processes in development procedures to reach the project targets.
- Master degree (Mechanical Engineering or other appropriate);
knowledge of regulations related
- internal company documents
- different standards and norms related to ensuring the maintenance of quality management system
ISO 9001 / TS 16949;
- regulations on
internal work order;
- rules for labor protection, safety engineering, industrial hygiene and fire protection.
· Professional experience:
- 3 years of experience in mechatronics, plastic technologies, metal technologies, automotive;
- knowledge and experience in personnel management, sovereign in customer relationship;
- general knowledge in project management, general knowledge in change management;
- knowledge of BHTC-processes (i.e. PDP).
in the field of:
- requirements management and analysis (DOORS), system-design, system-test, supplier management, basic knowledge in quality assurance.
- MS-Office, MS-Project Server 2013, DOORS, KM-Tool PDM (basic knowledge), Microsoft-SharePoint, SAP (basic knowledge), Catia V5 (open model, sections, take dimensions) / UG or others, FEA tool as ANSYS (functionality and Workbench process).
· Foreign language training - fluency in written and spoken English, German is an advantage.
the company offers:
- Possibility for career development in an extremely successful and continuously growing international company;
- Work within a dynamic organization
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Company transport.