Talent Hunter is an IT and Telecom Recruitment Company
ensuring best professional opportunities for talents in the high-tech
industry and providing quick and cost-effective solutions to client
companies seeking the best talent for their business. We believe that
each one of us is designing our lives through the everyday choices we
“We\'re not in an information age anymore. We\'re in the information management age.” Chris Hardwick
Our client is one of the leading international companies in the field of market research for various types of clients. As they are expanding their projects in Bulgaria, currently we are looking for an professional for the role of:
Experienced Network Engineer
On this role you will design, build, implement and manage networks across the enterprise. This includes planning, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimising all network hardware and data circuits.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Network Engineer ;
• Experienced in building, designing and modifying network infrastructure;
• Extensive knowledge of network management, monitoring and analysis tools;
• Experienced in network performance testing, troubleshooting and monitoring;
• CCNP certified;
• Fluent English.
Your role will be to:
• Design, build and implement networks;
• Plan, install, configure and maintain all network hardware and equipment;
• Analyse network traffic and provide capacity planning solutions;
• Perform network design, capacity planning and security audits;
• Mentor and provide leadership to junior members of the team.
• International know how in a leading company and a lot of social benefits – premium medical insurance, sports card, discount program with external vendors, various bonuses. etc.;
• Additional paid leave days;
• Access to cutting edge technologies;
• Home office option;
• Great working environment.
If you think this is the right challenge for you, please send us a recent CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Licensed by MLSP, license N 2651, valid from 29.10.2018
Talent Hunter Ltd. informs you that part of the data you provide by sending your application is personal data and falls under the special treatment and protection of the Data Protection Law and the 2016/679 Regulation. The provided personal data will be processed for legally acknowledged purposes, related to the present job ad, as well as to the realization of the legal interest of the personal data administrator. Talent Hunter Ltd. processes, stores and uses the voluntarily provided personal data in the legally determined timeframes, guaranteeing their security and confidentiality. Please be informed that hereby you agree that Talent Hunter Ltd. might provide your personal data to governmental bodies and institutions, or third parties, when there is such obligation by law, or it is required for the realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in a recruitment process with the purpose of concluding a future labor contract. As per the internal rules of Talent Hunter Ltd. you have the right to access and edit your personal data, the right to be deleted and the right to object to processing, presenting or revealing of your personal data for purposes different from the ones, stated above.