Ibis Sofia is looking to hire an enthusiastic receptionist and this person can just as well be you!
Overview of duties:
• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure;
• Contributes to guests\' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay.
• Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures;
• Informs guests about the formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay, and the services available;
• Handles phone calls;
• Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical, etc.) and to other members of the front desk team;
• Handles reservations;
• Promotes the hotel\'s range of services in order to increase sales;
• Manages the cash under his/her responsibility;
• Night audit training and possibility of replacing the night audit.
• Vocational diploma or degree in hospitality/food & beverage and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills; hotel reception experience is an advantage;
• Computer literate (Windows environment); experience with Opera hospitality is a strong advantage;
• Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded;
• Team spirit;
• Sales oriented;
• Copes well under pressure;
• Good listening skills and ability to anticipate;
• Strong sense of ethics;
• Good presentation and confident speaking skills;
• Autonomous and sense of responsibility;
• Fluent in English.
If you want to work in a great team of professionals and you are keen on developing yourself within the Hospitality industry or if you would like to find a secure job with steady payment, then Ibis Sofia is the place for you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed under the GDPR.