Front Office Supervisor
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment, and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
We are now looking for a Front Office Supervisor to join our dynamic team here at Hotel Imperial Plovdiv, a member of Radisson Individuals!
Being one of Plovdiv's leading and preferred hotels, we focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That's a promise!
What We Offer Our Front Office Supervisor
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
• Special rates for our team members, friends and families while traveling and staying in our hotels
• We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us, you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding.
• Work in a leading hotel chain.
• Fantastic opportunities to progress and learn.
The Front Office Supervisor Role
Our front office team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile, and where we strive to deliver an experience beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
• Our Front Office Supervisors love the hustle and bustle of life! It’s not just about check-in and check-out. It’s about everything in between.
• You will supervise our front office team and lead by example, ensuring all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
• You will exude patience, empathy and have the personality to host the show
• As an integral part of the team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the front office department
As Front Office Supervisor, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Qualities We Are Looking For In Our Front Office Supervisor
• Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
• An eye for detail
• Is a creative problem-solver
• Passionate about creating extraordinary service
• Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential
Become part of the world of Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!