Hiring company: Ashdown Park Hotel / Amber Springs Hotel
Ideally located less than an hour from Dublin and the perfect choice for hotels in Wexford. The picturesque Amber Springs Hotel and Ashdown Park Hotel are part of the Redmond Hotel Group which is a family run hotel located in the Sunny South East of North Wexford, a five minute walk to the main street of Gorey Town and minutes from beautiful sandy beaches.
We are looking for qualified Spa Therapists, You must hold at least one of the following qualifications: CIBTAC, CIDESCO and ITEC or equivalent. You should be an ambitious person who wishes to pursue a career in the Spa Industry. You should be willing to work hard to prove your value to the management team, your colleagues and our guests.
The days required will include weekends and holiday periods.
Purpose of the Job is to ensure spa treatments are carried out to proper requirement while ensuring all clients are satisfied and enjoy their Spa experience.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passionate about all aspects of the Beauty Industry.
- You must be sales focused, with plenty of Motivation and Enthusiasm for your work.
What we offer
- A competitive package, based on experience, will be offered to all successful candidates.
- Full-Time hours guaranteed.
- Earn 10% commission on products sold.
- Subsidized treatments and products.
- Staff meals.
- Gym membership.
- Exercise classes.
- Continuous training and development.
- The ability to upsell treatments and products to clients and meet set targets.
- Excellent customer care and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with customers.
- An interest in the Beauty industry and a desire to grow together within the company.
- Be target driven including retail and service targets.
- Ability to work in a team and have initiative to work alone.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced busy environment.
- Be able to deliver top quality face and body treatments effectively and consistently.
- Be punctual and flexible with working hours.
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified in facial, body and beauty treatments, with at least 12 months 'experience working in a busy spa or salon
- The successful applicant must have impeccable presentation, excellent communication & organizational skills combined with a professional telephone manner
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply below with your current CV and cover letter.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland, have a good command of English, along with possessing all relevant working Visa requirements.