Hotel ManagerHotel Manager
"Lighthouse Golf and Spa" is the most successful growing company on the north Bulgarian coast and leader in providing golf services. For our contribution in development of the Golf and Spa tourism in Bulgaria, we are awarded the "Best golf and spa hotel" in 2013. From 2016 Lighthouse Golf & Spa is part of the global brand "European Tour Destination".
Our team consists of enthusiastic people who believe in the high level of service and success of the company. We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated and positive person for position:
As a Hotel Manager you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
1. Manages the entire organization of all activities in the hotel.
2. Presents the hotel in the best way to the customers and is responsible for the quality of the services offered.
3. Organize, manage and control hotel preparations for exploitation.
4. Keep good contacts with representatives of travel companies.
5. Take care of the maximum occupancy of the hotel part, and when selling the free base, the commitments made on reservations are observed.
6. Control the condition and movement of fixed assets and inventory.
7. Work on expanding the variety of additional services offered in the complex.
8. Controls compliance with the hygiene requirements for fire safety and security of all guests personally carry out daily monitoring sanitation facilities.
9. Control the observance of financial discipline and timely preparation of statistics, payment and other documents.
10. Helps to solve problems, complaints and complaints by guests.
11. Controls the daily occupancy and sale of the spare bed base and additional services.
12. Plans the staff at the site and controls its performance.
13. Select new staff and train them to quality standards.
14. Controls the presence and appropriate uniform of the staff, its occupancy and ensures good service to the guests.
15. Helps to implement the marketing and sales of the overall tourist product of the complex.
16.Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences:
1.University Education - BSC of Hotel management
2.Languages -Excellent written and verbal English and Arabic communication skills and knowledge in German.
3.Computer skills -
-excellent use of Microsoft office /Word, Excel and Power point/
- Budgeting Analysis
- Handling Guest Complaints
- Fire training
- Costing decision
- Effective delegation
- Crisis Management
5.Experience - International chain experience
- Require at least 5 years of experience as a hotel manager in a 5* hotel in Bulgaria
Knowledge & Competencies:
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding the Job;
- Taking Responsibility;
- Recognizing Differences;
- Customer Focus;
Please, send us your actual CV and picture. Listed candidates will be contacted.