We are on the lookout for a driven, motivated Technical Support Specialist with strong work ethic to ensure technological and informational functionality of our growing team in Sofia!
Technical Support Specialist
About the role:
Engage on case quickly and effectively working as part of a close knit 24/7 team
- Monitoring streaming equipment through graphics and logs;
- Assuring all encoders and DM’s are technically functional at all tables;
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary;
- Keep in touch with the ISP supplier in case of internet connection dysfunctionalities;
- Keep up to date the workstations evidence: users, configurations, rights allocated on folders;
- Respond in due time at incidents and secures that there are no violations regarding SLA;
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience;
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to work in newly formed team;
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian language;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Result oriented, well organized with proactive mindset.
Hands on experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Linux (Ubuntu) work level
- Windows Domain Infrastructure – AD, Hybrid AD, Policy Management, DNS, DHCP
- Virtualization (VMware)
- Basic with PowerShell and/or BASH;
- LAN / WAN Networking – switching, routing, VPNs, Vlan, WiFi (Cisco, Ubiquiti)
- Server Hardware and Storages
- Advantageous salary and growth opportunity in a large international company;
- Additional health care packages;
- A chance to work in friendly and supportive company culture;
- Company specific training conducted abroad;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Мultisport card;
- Transport cards;
If we already gained your interest, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity and send your CV in English.
We are excited to find YOU!