pro-ect is a small, deep-tech start-up that is providing consultancy and software development. Our passion drives us to develop high-tech products, which can convince our clients with quality, robustness and scalability.
We are now looking for a Sinior Java developer to join our team.
• Working in a small and friendly team, people have always been our strong point. pro-ect has a flat structure and no bureaucracy.
• Conduct code reviews to ensure solutions are scalable, performant and well thought through.
• Work closely with architects and product owner.
• “You build it, you run it” – TDD, code reviews, continuous integration and delivery are essential part of your working style.
• Curiosity for new technologies / techniques / tools.
• Continuous improvement of your skillset.
• At least 5 years of professional experience in Java
• Database modelling skills
• Microservice experience (Spring Boot)
• Build tools (Maven or Gradle)
• Linux experience
• CI / CD experience (nice to have)
• Scrum workflow experience (nice to have)
• You are fluent in English or German
• Agile start-up culture
• 12 days a year for self-education
• 26 vacation days a year + a day off for your birthday
• Professional environment and knowledge sharing.
• Opportunity to use cutting edge technologies.
• Flexible working time – opportunity to combine work from home, office days and working hours according to your individual needs.
• Team-building events.
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and you meet the above requirements, we look forward to hearing from you!
We don`t need a fully fledged job application, just send us your CV at: email@example.com