Business Intelligence Analyst
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers rare language, IT and security recruitment and business consulting, both with strong Nordic focus and reach. Nordic Recruitment & Consulting is the leading source for all Nordic speakers (Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian) in Bulgaria.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
Reporting to the Analytics Manager, we're looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to provide analytical support and data within our B2C business in Gibraltar. You will work alongside different teams, such as Product, Promotions, Marketing, CRM, Finance, and Compliance. The qualified candidate will possess a blend of technical expertise, turn data/reports into actionable insights, and support the decision-making of various stakeholders and senior management. You will provide “dataproof” insight into the business and be comfortable talking with stakeholders of different levels. In addition, you'll be able to use data objectively in order to ask the right questions, de-bias rule of thumb, and obtain appropriate insight in a timely manner.
Your role will be to:
• Data savvy and expert with SQL / data tools and interpreting/communicating business insight
• Conduct analysis on business performance to provide reports & insight on B2C customers: assess players’ behaviour, break down appropriate cohorts, find out relevant patterns, and deliver sound insights to the different teams.
• Effectively construct and present findings to stakeholders and senior management.
• Take control of automated reporting and dashboard tools (PowerBI)
• Involvement in BI/Data projects including data-warehousing, reporting/dashboard tool development, modeling and predictions
• Take accuracy and attention to detail, challenging when appropriate, validating, monitoring, and constantly improving quality
• Mentor and guide the stakeholders to use the different reports and dashboards appropriately
• Proactively improve data supply and processes through collaboration with wider teams to achieve our common data strategy
Qualifications, specialist skills and experience:
• Degree in a quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or proven knowledge and experience in this area is preferred
• Advanced knowledge of SQL and database technologies
• Experience with BI reporting / dashboarding / ETL tools
• Gambling industry experience desirable but not essential for the right candidate
• Advanced statistical, applied maths, or financial modelling experience advantageous
• Sharp curiosity, think outside the box and envy to learn
• Experience either in analytics or a business intelligence role in a large scale, complex eCommerce type business preferably
• Proven track record delivering significant analytical / data projects
• Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem-solving skills in changing environments
• Works quickly with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, learning the intricacy our business operations quickly
• Good at communication and presenting in tricky circumstances to customers and internal stakeholders
We are here to offer you:
• Competitive salary and remuneration package
• Hybrid work model
• Monthly performance bonus
• Annual performance bonus
• Supplemental health and dental insurance plan
• Life insurance
• Monthly food allowance
• Monthly utility allowance
• Taxi vouchers
• Wellness allowance
• MultiSport card
• 25 days of paid annual leave
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Home office furniture
• Other bonuses such as Refer-a-Friend, newlywed, baby bonus, etc.
• Company-sponsored seminars, training, social activities, and events
The employer offers an extensive training program, which prepares our newcomers for their line of work. Encouraging the personal and professional development of our team members is of key importance to us. Not only will you be able to strengthen skills such as communication, the ability to build rapport, multitask, and deliver the best customer experience but also have opportunities for horizontal and vertical growth within the company!
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting's recruitment rights and activities are based upon Recruitment Licence No. 2022 (issued 01.04.2016). Services of Nordic Recruitment & Consulting are fully free for the candidates.