Grove Global Consult Ltd. is
a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in
the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your
For one of our clients –
operating in the field of financial services and formed a team of the best
sales representatives in the industry.
We are looking for a individual with
previous experience as Project Manager.
Candidates with background experience of more than 3 years, as well
as experience in forex, will be considered with higher priority!
Project Manager is responsible for the project planning and execution. This
includes understanding the product vision, gathering, and prioritizing
requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders, and achieving their goals
on schedule and on budget. Customer-centric approach is a must. The Project
Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports our company’s
overall strategy and goals.
• Defining project objectives, project scope,
roles & duties.
• Defining resource requirements and managing
resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party to
deliver project on time.
• Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule
key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
• Managing delivery of the project according to
• Tracking project and providing regular reports
on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
• Managing and adjusting for any changes in
project scope, schedule and / or resource-requirements.
• Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
• Managing the relationship and communication
with the relevant stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their
• Minimum 3
years’ experience as a Project Manager.
• Solid understanding of software development
life cycle and Agile methodology.
• Business & commercial acumen and excellent
stakeholder management skills.
• Analytical skills to correctly identify risks
and solve problems
• Be a good team player and an effective leader
who can motivate their project team.
• Good time management skills and the ability to
juggle multiple tasks at once.
• A good communicator with effective
stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position
in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.