Bulmag AD is providing to its clients IT System integration elements in various combinations: Hardware & Software Delivery, Professional Services, Consultations Rendering, Training, Authorized Warranty (Lenovo Think, NetApp, Datecs, Pax) and Post-Warranty Service Provider, Servicing and Maintenance, Specific Solutions Development, Design and Implementation.
We are on the lookout for PL/SQL developer for Human Resource & Payroll application serving several of the biggest financial institutions in Bulgaria.
The PL/SQL Developer works under minimal supervision to design, test, and implement PL/SQL procedures, using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks.
• Translate application storyboards, use cases, user stories into functional and dynamic code;
• Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion;
• Develop and unit test complex application components;
• Design, code, and integrate application business layer with external application components;
• Create or update system documentation;
• Manage daily technical challenges and communicate with management if there are any risks or issues;
• Keep abreast with latest technologies and platforms.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems (or relevant education or experience);
• Role Specific Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience coding in PL/SQL apps;
• Software Development Life Cycle;
• Experience with TOMCAT, Apache and Oracle Application server 12c;
• Experience with innovative use of analytical models;
• Experience in designing and implementing RestAPI/GraphQL;
• Advanced knowledge on Oracle 12c SQL, PL/SQL procedures, Oracle Application server and object library for Java development;
• Functional proficiency in performing business process analysis, gathering and analyzing requirements, creating design specifications, unit test plans and system test plans, testing, development, and production support;
• Technical proficiency in module development and upgrades based on organizational needs;
• Proven ability to support major technology initiatives and tasks of the unit, including coordination of working teams and maintenance of close and constructive working relationships with management and staff in defining and resolving technology issues;
• Understanding of complex enterprise data;
• Knowledge of JSP, Java Scripts, XML/XSLT, HTML, and DHTML;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Proven conceptual, analytical, and judgmental skills;
• Ability to multitask.
• 1x Business Consultant;
• 2x JSP front-end developers;
• 1x PL/SQL developer.