Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. With more than 33 000 full-time employees in 60 countries and territories worldwide, the Adecco Group provides over 1 million people around the world with career opportunities, guidance and insights.
Through its global brands Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison and Pontoon, the Adecco Group offers total workforce solutions including temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and outsourcing.
We help employers to recruit talent for permanent roles, securing the skills needed for an organization’s ongoing success. Due to further development of our team we are now looking for a bright professional to join us as a RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT.
- Execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet the recruiting needs of the clients in various industries;
- Post and manage job postings for multiple job boards; advertise open jobs utilizing social media;
- Screen qualified candidates against the open positions;
- Perform interviews with candidates in order to assess qualifications, skills and previous employment to enable the best possible job matching;
- Deliver recruitment projects regarding middle level profiles in various industries;
- Build and maintain a database of candidates and ensure accurate and timely response to clients' needs;
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with clients, including manage clients expectations;
- Participate in meetings with clients, presenting Adecco’s Permanent Placement and Professional Staffing services;
- Represent Adecco in career fairs, recruitment, events, etc.
- Experience in recruitment and/or talent management;
- Responsible for undertaken engagements, attentive, excellent communicator and team player;
- Strong customer oriented attitude;
- Proactive, result oriented, well organized with good time management skills;
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives;
- Excellent English (written and spoken);
- University degree in business, human resources or a related discipline.
We are offering:
- Possibility to join internationally recognized company with well established processes and built network/database of trusted contacts and clients;
- Professional development opportunities and career growth;
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Additional health insurance and food vouchers.
If you are passionate about recruitment and talent sourcing and you feel that the position is a good match of your career goals, apply today and send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.