With roots that trace back to 1919, AIG is a global insurance company
with operations in more than 80 countries and 54 000 employees. Today,
based in New York, we are established as a multinational market leader.
AIG is the first foreign insurer in Bulgaria which entered the market of
life insurance in 1997 focusing mainly on local corporate clients. In
the autumn of 2013, the company started building a strategic center in
Sofia (Sofia Center of Excellence) whose main focus is on supporting the
operations of our European business units, as well as optimizing and
improving the existing processes. Currently, we are a team of nearly 500
people, supporting our consumer and business clients from more than 10
countries in Europe. Our culture promotes operational excellence and
expertise, process improvement, knowledge sharing, integrity, and
• Managing the full recruitment lifecycle - sourcing, screening, selection and hiring of external and internal candidates.
• Handling communication and managing the relationship with candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders.
• Keeping records of the recruitment process and providing relevant reports when requested.
• Providing feedback to candidates and other partners included in the process.
• Participating in interviews and assessment centers.
• Representing the company during career fairs and internal events related with recruitment.
• Supporting our employer branding activities and campaigns.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• At least an year of professional experience in the field of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition.
• University degree and relevant HR professional training & accreditation will be beneficial.
• Fluency in Bulgarian and English.
• Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management with ability to adapt the communication style to different audiences
• Ability to multitask and work in fast-paced environment.
What we offer you:
• Various Trainings, Personal Development Programs, Opportunities for Lean Six Sigma Certification
• Competitive salary and excellent social package
• Refer a Friend Program
• Additional Health Insurance with medical and dental coverage
• Game Area - Table Tennis, PS4, Foosball, Board Games
• Great Work-Life Balance – opportunities for work from home
• Weekly Massages, Sport Card Subscription, Employee Sport Teams
• Modern Office close to Metro Station
• Regular company and team events
• Monthly food allowance and free drinks in the office
• Special discounts