HR Business Partner (Manufacturing)Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our client, an international company, we are currently seeking bright professionals for the role of HR Business Partner
Purpose of the Position:
Provide HR support to employees and managers and to ensure effective and sustainable workplace relations and performance.
• Deliver day to day HR management relationship for employees, including employees welfare, counselling, disciplinary processes when necessary;
• Work closely with recruiters to ensure a healthy and sustainable talent pipeline in the organization;
• Take active role in talent management, succession planning, engagement and retention in the business unit;
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
• Relevant experience in manufacturing is preferable;
• Knowledge of Bulgarian labor legislation;
• Excellent computer literacy - MS Office; SAP is an advantage
• Excellent level of English
• Problem solving attitude
The company offers:
• The opportunity to be part of an international company;
• Attractive salary;
• Additional bonuses and social package.
If you meet all the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014