AN ALL New Tech LTD is the
Bulgaria office division for the multiple regulated investments firm AN
Allnew Investments LTD leading broker of online foreign exchange (forex)
trading, CFD trading, and financial investments. Our Goal is to serve global
traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering
the most advanced trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting
strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best
online trading experience in the market.
We are looking for a individual with proven track
record as a QA Engineer!
Candidates with software QA background experience of more than 3
years as well as experience in the forex industry would be considered with
this position, you will run various tests on software products to ensure that
programs satisfy all specifications and requirements, maintain relevant QA
documentation, and recognize the potential for any operational issues, assess
risks, and resolve issues before the new software is complete. You will join a
team of talented professionals and work collaboratively with designers,
engineers, and other related personnel to improve the quality of our products.
Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and
the requirements documentation.
• Document test cases.
• Perform and document risk analysis.
• Record test progress and results.
• Create test plans.
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release
• Able to measure QA KPIs.
• Discover bugs within software.
• Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
• Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
• Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
• Perform manual testing.
• Research and analyze product features being tested.
• Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
ideal candidate has:
3+ years of experience with hands on of Web and/or native application
• Excellent English – both verbal and written.
• Experience with performing UAT testing.
• Familiar with Agile methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
• Strong experience with JIRA, Confluence.
• Experienced with writing and executing STP, STD and high-level STR.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
If you are energetic, passionate, team player, hungry for success and you
qualify, to the upper requirements, we will be waiting for your CV in