Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
For one of our clients - operating in the field of financial services and formed a team of the best professionals from the Forex and the Cryptocurrency industry, we are looking to hire Marketing Automation Manager!
• Manage software that streamlines processes, automates manual workflows, and sets up measurement tools that generate actionable insight;
• Use automation to improve operational efficiencies and grow the bottom line;
• Combine strategy, creativity, and technical skills to build a brand and increase leads.
• must be able to envision how automating a workflow could help a business;
• must have the clear insight to be able to see a goal, and then use technology to help achieve it faster;
• must develop and implement global strategies to increase leads, improve campaigns, and build databases.
• figure out what tools to use to reach potential leads;
• collaborate closely with designers and copywriters to help determine how automation could help a campaign;
• must have a “think outside the box” creative attitude.
• may supervise the design and IT team - web, UX, and graphic designers, email specialists, analysts, CRM-certified technology experts, or others that make automation happen. Understanding their processes, both front-end and back-end, will be a necessity;
• responsible for the marketing automation software tool.
• Business acumen in order to develop market strategies;
• An understanding of consumer psychology and behavior;
• Strong collaboration skills to work with interdepartmental disciplines;
• Project management skills that develop and follow a roadmap to better client engagement;
• A digital expert in web, email, social media, smartphones – and more;
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
• Savvy technologists, but also organized enough to not need technology to move projects forward;
• Flexibility to adapt to fickle consumer behavior;
• Analytical and driven by data metrics.
What the company offers:
• Attractive base salary;
• Full time position – 5 days a week;
• Social benefits – Multisport card;
• Birthday Gifts;
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings;
• Special educational program for the first month;
• Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office;
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits;
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company;
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.