About the company: Out2Bound is a sales development agency that helps technology companies (software development, mobile, web, SaaS) to attract b2b clients and access new markets around the globe. We develop and execute outbound sales strategies on behalf of technology companies to enrich their sales pipelines and as a result to start conversations with highly targeted potential new clients.
Additionally, we test out new markets and validate the product or service-market-fit. We are able to both plug into the company as a remote sales team or support an existing sales team by enriching its sales pipeline.
Out2Bound is currently working with technology companies from the USA and Europe. The company is present with offices in Sofia and Geneva.
About the position:
Your primary responsibility as a Junior Sales Development Representative is to generate new business opportunities for our clients - IT and technology companies. In this role, you represent our client as the first point of contact with their ideal potential customers. The responsibilities include researching markets, segmenting potential clients, reaching out to them using outbound methods (emails, phone, social).
- Work with founders & C-level executives of Bulgarian and international tech companies.
- Engage executives and C-level prospects in target accounts via cold calls, Linkedin, and email to generate appointments for our clients.
- Work with sales tools, G-suite services, Microsoft office, Linkedin, and Chrome extensions;
- Develop B2B messages for outreach campaigns via email and LinkedIn;
- Reach out to clients’ prospects on the clients’ behalf via email, Linkedin, and cold calling;
- Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups;
- Managing multiple clients;
- Ensure your database is updated and contains relevant prospect information;
- Be a credible resource and develop a trusted relationship with your client;
- Participate in team meetings, client events, and ongoing training;
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in sales or at a similar client-facing role;
- Ability to work remotely both independently and within a team.
- Responsible, positive, and proactive attitude to work.
- Determined to consistently achieve sales goals
- Experience in market research, industry reports, and articles to extract market insight;
- A person that loves relationship-building and enjoys problem-solving;
- A person who approaches sales open-mindedly.
- Bachelor degree required in Business study/ Management science
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Bulgarian and English
- Competitive base salary;
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly bonuses based on reached KPIs.
- Remote work/home office
- Access to our knowledge base and training
- Work computer
Foreign language skills (additional to English) will be considered as a plus.
The candidates need to send a motivation letter in addition to their CV.