We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to temporary help us ensure a smooth Supply chain as a SQL Developer & Data Analyst with TTEC in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
What You'll be Doing:
- Competitive annual base salary;
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology;
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements;
- 20 Annual leave days;
- Relaxing room;
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
As a Data Engineer, you will join our team of analytics experts and reporting specialists, responsible for developing efficient solutions and operational tools. We strive on offering the very best levels of service and believe in "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression. Therefore, we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job. On a typical day, you'll:
Why You? What You Bring:
- Design and implement internal process improvements;
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from different data sources using SQL and VBA;
- Automate manual processes;
- Build analytics tools;
- Provide consultancy to Project Managers about the best application to use based on project and the data handling complexity;
- Work with Supply Chain Operations, assisting with data-related technical issues.
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. If the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
Interested? Apply Today!
- Experience in a Data Engineer/ Developer role;
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced working SQL and VBA knowledge;
- Strong analytic and organizational skills;
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerApps or similar development environments is a major plus.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make sure your communication lines are open and regularly check your email and text for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the customer focused skills it takes to join our associates team.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.