Since 2004 Easy Consult is an International Recruitment Agency and has been a trusted partner providing career opportunities and variety of options to work abroad using your native tongue. Striving to be a market leader, we are always on the look for the best career opportunities staying true to our mission of building long lasting partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees.
For a client of ours we are hiring
JUNIOR TRAVEL ASSISTANT:
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with assistance from the supervisor.
• Organizing business trips and providing office support;
• Providing and receiving information in person, by phone or via email with relation to the settlement of formalities about trips.
• Helping employees in obtaining the necessary travel documents, including visas.
• Arranging business meetings.
• Communicating with internal and external parties: management, employees, partners, visitors, etc.
• At least one years of experience on a similar position.
• Fluency in English, good level of German will be considered as an advantage.
• Quick learning ability.
• Self-decision capabilities.
• General administration skills, ability to work with documents.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work under pressure.
Our client provided:
• Satisfactory remuneration package and a grow opportunity within the company.
• A challenging job in a dynamic and fast growing technology company.
• Company sponsored events and team buildings.
• Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
• Co-subsidized sport card that give free access to a great number of sports facilities.
• Additional Health insurance.
• Nice and friendly atmosphere.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV in English today.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Easy Consult Company LTD - Recruitment Agency
(Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017)