1-StopAsia is a global leader in Asian Language Translation services. Founded in 1998, we have encouraged and supported our employees on their personal and professional growth by creating a comfortable atmosphere where they can freely express their ideas. We are now looking for more people to add to our Marketing team. We are looking for someone who can help us in implementing and developing our company’s digital presence on the market by extending our reach to potential clients. Along with that to help us follow our Marketing content strategy.
For this purpose, we are looking for an SEO and Content Specialist to help us with our website and blog development.
The ideal candidate for this position needs to have a knowledge of how SEO works, be able to prepare and implement a good SEO optimization strategy to our current company’s website.
To be able to do keyword research, to successfully integrate them into the content our company produces, and to achieve better results than our current rankings as well as to outperform our competitors.
The person has to be a strong team player, have very strong attention to detail, and be result-oriented. We need this person to be able to follow the Marketing strategy already in place but also to be a decision-maker.
To be able to grasp the essence of our strategy and the translation business and when needed to create suitable content for the purpose like blog posts, Social Media short texts, and approve ready materials within his/her obligations.
He/She should be able to prepare good reporting, easy to follow, and show the ongoing processes and improvement. Collecting data and analyzing its essential.
Based on the website results and the industry specifics he/she should be able to discover trending content, do research for SEO optimization, and distribute within the team.
Work closely with the Marketing manager on finding solutions and implementing them into our company website and other networks.
Knowledge of Asian market specifics and culture will be an advantage.
Responsibilities for SEO & Content Specialist
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Research keywords that later will be included in the company’s Google ads strategy
- Improve the company’s website current rankings, on-page and off-page SEO including writing the web pages texts if needed
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Improve the current reporting templates in order to better follow the progress the team achieves
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Identify, plan and assign compelling and high-quality website content which matches the company content strategy
- Research trending topics, keywords for the relevant content, present ideas and data to Marketing Team and follow the Content Strategy approved by the Marketing Manager afterward.
- Approve final copy for publication, write SM posts and blog posts content, check if delivered content matches given assignment, and forward it for publishing
- Work with the rest of the team on coordinating, implementing, and maintaining the strategy the company decided to follow
- Keep up-to-date with the trends in SEO and Content, learn about the industry, the company, and how these all work together.
- Have a knack for discovering trending content and fitting it into the company’s content strategy
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- Proof of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Trends
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (blog copy, email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily/monthly basis
- Familiarity with WordPress, Social Media (LinkedIn, Instagram, or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and UX, is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to multitask and to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Learn and understand the business of translation quickly in order to grasp the marketing strategy and its implementation