Who we are?
We аre а Business Development & Digital consultancy agency, aiming to grow our customer business using the same operative resource through creating & optimizing sales and marketing processes, mainly using digital channels and instruments.
We work with startups and provide them with a structure whose aim is to repeatedly build companies. Thanks to our infrastructure, expertise and resources, we increase a startup’s chance of success and optimize its creation and growth.
We help online merchants to create marketing & software infrastructure strategy and provide them with the best available solutions to succeed in a specific goal, nevertheless, it is to validate a product, automate processes or expand into a new market.
What responsibilities will you have?
As an eCommerce Consultant, you'll need to:
1. Designing eCommerce processes and assisting client teams in implementing the needed retail operations changes (e.g. fulfilment, customer service, reverse logistics…)
2. Analyse current systems and operations to understand current capabilities
3. Providing architectural and solution recommendations across front and back-office, including end-to-end management of the supplier selection process
4. Analyze various reports and researches to understand and implement actions to improve individual merchant’s online business
5. Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organisational thinking
6. Communicate planning and schedule status, issues and risks promptly
7. Identify and resolve problems, planning issues, and project changes. Escalation of unresolved issues requiring senior management attention
For this role you will need:
1. Familiarity with general website development, optimization, analytics and performance practices
2. Basic understanding of eCommerce and online shopping
3. Fluent in English both spoken and written
4. Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
5. Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and negotiating skills
6. Superb analytical skills: both technical and process improvement oriented
What do we offer?
1. Commission-based remuneration in the first 2 months
2. Fully remote operation.
3. Opportunity to gain practical skills in the field of sales in a short time.
4. Option for long-term employment when reaching the goals.
5. Working in a motivated team of specialists with proven experience.
6. Continuous support and training.
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Also, you can contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment