411 Locals is a top US & Canada SEO digital advertising agency, having served 70 000 customers over 15 years. We help local businesses grow their market presence through local SEO and multiple other customized strategies, including website design and development, social media marketing, and content creation. We have business presence in 5 countries across 4 continents, continue our ambitious growth, and boast an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
We have a passion and expertise to help small and medium sized businesses through digital marketing. 411 Locals is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team!
As a member of our Finance team, the Financial Analyst is primarily responsible for :
Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
Spearhead the monthly budgeting and forecasting processes
Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
Develop models that help with decision-making
Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
Excellent English - written and verbal communication skills;
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (SQL and BI tools will be considered as an advantage);
Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting ;
5+ years of experience;
Strong quantitative and analytical competency;
Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills;
Capable of meeting deadlines
Excellent working conditions and social benefits
Flexible working hours
Young and friendly environment
Ability to gain experience in an international company
Get Stuff Done, Deliver Results, Own It!
● Achieve results for the business and for customers.
● Be accountable and action oriented.
● Take ownership for identifying and creatively solving problems.
● Know your numbers and manage them daily.
Directly Communicate, Fiercely Collaborate
● Get to the point - be professional, direct, and efficient.
● Lead with facts, actions, and solutions - not opinions and excuses
● Work together to quickly, efficiently, and effectively solve issues and improve the business. ● Passionately debate ideas to get to the best outcome and then once a decision has been made move forward together to make it successful as a cross-functional team.
● Be open, transparent, and inclusive with both successes and challenges.
Innovate Always and in All Ways
● Entrepreneurial to our core
● Always be looking for new business opportunities and new ways to serve our customers. ● Never satisfied with how things are currently and always look to make improvements.
● Motivated by creating something from nothing or designing a new way to do something.
Domain Experts, Company Experts
● Hunger for knowledge, personal growth, and passion for learning
● Leverage existing true functional expertise and develop new functional expertise.
● Develop a profound understanding of the company, internal and external customers, and markets to successfully apply domain expertise.
Growth: Customers, Company, People
● Have a growth mindset for our customers, the company and ourselves.
● Personal and people development plus building high performance teams are the foundation for future growth.
● Plan and organize exponential growth, The world is too big for thinking small.
● Profitable growth through diversification in products and channels for future stability
● Approach each decision and each obstacle encountered with a focus on creating win, win, win outcomes for our customers, the company, and ourselves. “Everybody wins.”
* Please give your consent to the processing and protection of personal data