Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
For one of our clients, international brokerage group is looking for a responsible and motivated individual to join their Forex Dealing Department.
- Resolving Issues in a timely manner & Escalating issues to other departments
- Maintaining and monitoring the transactions of the company
- Monitor the company’s exposure and take action accordingly
- Monitoring and analyzing clients’ trading activities to identify any abusive behaviors
- Keeping up to date with market information, monitoring trends in financial markets & conducting market research
- Monitor and maintain the company’s platforms, trading systems & tools
- Preparing and analyzing daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Intradepartmental services & Training
- Troubleshooting any issues & client inquiries that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business within the organization when needed
- Any other ad-hoc duties as those will be defined by the Head of the Department
- Excellent computer skills with Excel - MUST
- Good knowledge of MT5 Manager & Terminal - MUST
- University/College or other Degree in relevant fields (Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or other) is an advantage
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify errors and resolve
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Financial & Crypto Markets
- Great team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven regulated environment work experience
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.