If you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate banking or custody services; knowledge about securities services, non-bank-financial institutions and sovereigns will be an advantage
- University degree in Economics
- Fluent English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent sales and organizational skills, profound knowledge of bank products and services for corporate/institutional customers
- Result orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and supervise the activities of the team members
And you would like to:
- Maintain and develop the relationship with customers from the segment of non-bank financial institutions and sovereigns (local and foreign)
- Sales and consultation of institutional clients regarding the full range of custody services for Bulgarian and international financial institutions
- Maintaining contact with regulatory and other institutions regarding custody services and following the development and innovations of the local capital market, including the respective legislation
- Target and attract new customers
- Negotiate with the clients the full range of services needed with focus on custody, cash management services and other specialized products
- Coordinate the tasks assigned to the relationship managers within the team and supervise their activities
- Coordinate and support the respective departments involved in providing the services to the customer
- Prepare limit and loan applications
- Support KYC process for the clients
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD is a universal commercial bank and offers its corporate customers and individuals a full range of financial products and services.
KBC Bank Bulgaria is part of KBC Group in Bulgaria, which consists of 14 banking, insurance, leasing, insurance brokerage, asset management, pension insurance and factoring companies. According to BNB data as of March 2022, the total value of the companies' assets makes the KBC Group in Bulgaria the largest integrated financial group in the country, servicing over 2.5 million customers.