If you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate banking
- University degree in Economics
- Fluent English language, German language would be considered as an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent sales skills, profound knowledge of bank products and services for corporate customers
- Result orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
And you would like to:
- Maintain and develop the relationship with customers from Individual portfolio of international clients
- Target and attract new customers
- Negotiate with the clients the full range of services needed incl. loans
- Coordinate the respective departments involved in providing the services to the customer
- Prepare loan applications
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD is a universal commercial bank and offers its corporate customers and individuals a full range of financial products and services.
KBC Bank Bulgaria is part of KBC Group in Bulgaria, which consists of 14 banking, insurance, leasing, insurance brokerage, asset management, pension insurance and factoring companies. According to BNB data as of March 2022, the total value of the companies' assets makes the KBC Group in Bulgaria the largest integrated financial group in the country, servicing over 2.5 million customers.